Recipes - Baked Italian Zucchini - Los Angeles Salad Company
Baked Italian Zucchinni Serves 4
Ingredients 5 Los Angeles Salad Company Italian Zucchini (about 1/2 a bag)
2 tbsp of olive oil (divided)
1/2 cup of Panko (Japanese) breadcrumbs
1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp of thyme
salt and pepper to taste
Directions 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread 1 tablespoon of olive oil at the bottom of a square baking dish (8" x 8" or 9" x 9").
2. Place the zucchini slices at the bottom of the dish, on one layer, in row or circle patterns.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. In a small/medium bowl, combine the Panko crumbs, parmesan cheese and thyme. Add the remaining olive oil (1 tbsp) and mix until the mixture becomes uniform and all breadcrumbs are soaked with the oil.
5. Lightly spread the mixture over the zucchini, evenly.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes, until the topping is a gloden-brown color.