Recipes - Sweet Potato Spears - Los Angeles Salad Company
Baked Sweet Potato Spears Serves 6
Ingredients 1 bag (24 oz) of Los Angeles Salad Company Sweet Potato Spears
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper
1 tsp of garlic powder Directions 1. Preheat oven to 450 °F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or aluminum foil).
2. In a large zipper bag, combine the sweet potato spears, oil and spices. Shake until the spears are evenly coated.
3. Spread the coated sweet potato spears on the baking sheet, in a single layer.
4. Bake 10 minutes and turn the spears.
5. Bake another 10 to 15 minutes, until the spears are golden-brown.
6. Let cool about 5 minutes before serving with your favorite dipping sauce.
BBQ Maple Sauce 4 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce
1 tbsp of maple syrup Direction: 1. Mix ingredients well and serve with sweet potato spears.
Honey Mustard Sauce 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
2 tbsp of Dijon mustard
1 tbsp of honey Direction: 1. Mix ingredients well and serve with sweet potato Spears.