Recipes - Sauteed Baby Zucchini - Los Angeles Salad Company
Sautéed Baby Zucchini Serves 2 to 3
Ingredients 1 (8 oz) bag of Los Angeles Salad Company Baby Zucchini
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp of finely chopped fresh oregano
1 minced garlic cloves
1 tbsp of finely chopped green onions
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the baby zucchini in two, lengthwise.
2. Over medium-high heat, heat olive oil in a large skillet.
3. Toss in the baby zucchini, garlic, green onions and oregano.
4. Sauté for about 4 to 5 minutes, until tender crisp.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.