Recipes - Garlic Roasted Asparagus - Los Angeles Salad Company
Garlic Roasted Asparagus Serves 4
Garlic Roasted Asparagus
1 lb of Los Angeles Salad Company Tender Asparagus (about 1/2 a bag)
2 tbsp of olive oil
3 minced garlic cloves
2 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Spread the asparagus on a baking sheet, in a single layer.
3. Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the asparagus and toss with the garlic. Roll asparagus on the baking sheet to coat the spears.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Roast for about 8 minutes. Turn the asparagus and bake another 8 minutes (16 minutes total).
6. Toss the cooked asparagus with the lemon juice.